We released version 1.2.1 of the Wifidog gateway yesterday. I'm extremely happy with this release. We put in lots of polishing and fixed a lot of bugs.
Here's the changelog:
- Fix build (#127, #128)
- Integrate with Travis CI
- Integrate with Coverity Scan
- Fix several memory leaks and other potential problems uncovered by static analysis
- Refactor SSL initialization
- Fix a truncation issue around 112 clients in the status page. (#47)
- Prevent duplicate TrustedMAC entries (#145)
- Enhance safe_malloc to always zero memory (#155)
- Fix segfault related pstr_t's buffer (#149)
- Add open the firewall if no auth servers can be reached (optional, #90)
- Add configurable ARP table location (-a switch). Useful for mock ARP tables during load tests (#166)
- Various other fixes and minor improvements, see 1.2.0...1.2.1
Note that capabilities is not in this release yet. Next stop: getting Wifidog back into OpenWRT.